Just enjoying the little things in life ....

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Just a little peek into our lives lately.....

Not a whole lot of news from our little corner of the world. In addition to all the adventure and fun that goes with raisin' a family......we are thankful to be getting rid of a "bug" we've been sharing....finishing up the school year.....gettin' plenty of rain.  Thank you for stopping by and hope you all have a wonderful day !!!

part of the "Rocky River Girls' + Hannah  :)

my favorite little man


spring on the farm by Kimberly


Jacob's guitar ..... he just started taking lessons :)

Pannin' in the driveway..."Yes, we homeschool!"

beautiful clouds hangin' over the farm


food for the soul :)

4 comments:

  1. Hello Marie!

    Thanks for your comment on our blog...we are very grateful for the addition to our home and you're right - we're looking forward to the storage space! (as well as bathroom space...and living area...)

    I've been meaning to say hello for awhile now but haven't made the time to do it. (Shame on me.)Well with late nights my little ones have been having a few late mornings which means I can spend a little time catching up on blogs...I enjoying reading about your family and your delight in your calling. Your family reminds me of us - even the bluegrass gospel interests - so much fun, love, smiles, activity - - and some home educatin' too - -

    Have a wonderful day Marie enjoying those precious little ones which God has given you!

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your sweet comments ! Yes, I do believe we have a lot in common :)

      Delete
  2. What beautiful pictures of your family and those clouds!! Wow!!

    ~Cinnamon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sister! You know I'm not Anonymous, I just can't figure out how to leave a comment under my own name, ha ha. I love your photography- (and Kimberly's,) the farm's so fresh and alive feeling in the the springtime. Love you and keep sharing with us on the blog :)

    ReplyDelete