- lovin' the warm sunny weather.
- so happy to have our garden planted.
- eating lots of fresh salad.
- lovin' how our new honeybees and baby chicks have adapted to the farm.
- wishin' it would rain on our garden.
- enjoying the (oh-so-short-lived) days of havin' all six of our children still at home.
- tryin' to adjust to the fact that one of my children will soon leave the nest.
- lovin' the way it feels to wind up our school year.
- slowly shifting into
my favorite season of the year.(Summer)
- so thankful for my hardworkin' man who so faithfully continues to take care of us.
- missin' a very dear "Aunt" who left us this Spring.
- thrivin' on lots of nieces, nephews and friends who are willing to hang out with us.
- enjoyin' plenty of "Bluegrass" music :).
What's going on in your world today? Wishing you all a wonderful and blessed week!!!