Just enjoying the little things in life ....

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

~ right now~
  •  thankful for a new day.....kinda like a clean slate :)
  • rejoicing in a few quiet minutes.....the men are off to work and a few are still sleeping
  • no gardening or sewing today.....what will I do with all my spare time ?
  • lovin' the cool temps (50's ) this morning.
  • thinking I may find time to practice my guitar.
  • wondering how we have managed to hang onto a flu bug and some pneumonia since mid-April.
  • hoping my children will feel better today.
  • my third oldest is in driver's ed......can you believe it?
  • enjoying all the fresh produce.....including blueberries from a nearby farm :)
  • trying to grasp the fact that I have two sons in their 20's already!!!
  • hoping we will all be well by July 4th.
  • just trying to figure out what it is that I need to do the worst today :)
  • hoping I can be the wife and mother that I need to be right now!

Thank you for taking the time to stop by today......Although nothing real exciting and extraordinary is going on, we're managing to stay busy around here but it's a very good kinda busy!!!  Take care and have a great rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment