Just enjoying the little things in life ....

Thursday, July 19, 2012

~ Right now I am.....
  • enjoying counting my blessings (there are so many I never get finished)....but I do love to count them.  It just freshens my perspective.
  • trying to grasp the fact that my oldest has moved out on his own....had no idea how much I would miss him.....but I wish him the very best in life :)
  • freezing lots and lots of tomatoes.
  • wondering what to do with myself since the upstairs is almost painted and rearranged.
  • finding it hard to believe just how quiet the house is right this minute  :)
  • sending Kimberly off for her last day of driver's ed !!!
  • hand-washing lots of dishes since our dishwasher isn't working.  Nothing like quality family time....right?
  • swimming every spare minute we can find :)
  • thankful for great friends....you know who you are :)
  • still finding and moving items that belong to Ivan.
  • thinking we'll be moving Ivan for a while yet :)
  • loving our summer schedule.....OR maybe it's the lack of a schedule I am loving!
  • trying to get organized and geared up for a new school year.
  • thankful for all of you who stop by to read my blog and allow me to be so random :)

Have yourself a wonderful rest of the week !!!

3 comments:

  1. Loving this pic! Hope you have a great week :)

    Love,
    Selena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! Enjoyed your thoughts -don't ever get to talk to you much anymore! I have missed Todd and Lisa since they moved out - couple of years now. But I have them over for supper frequently and always Sunday lunch! Can't believe your family is growing up so!

    Love,
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fantastic shot of the sun going down! So pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete