Just enjoying the little things in life ....

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

One Year Ago...

I was thinking this morning that it had been about a year since we launched this blog....I decided to dig back into the archives and see what the exact date was.   AND you're not going to believe this it turned out to be 10-16-11!!! 
Happy Birthday to our blog !!!  Thank you to the many folks who have told me that you enjoy reading here...and to the ones who have left me a comment :)  I appreciate you all so much !!! I hope our little space here on the web has been of some encouragement or maybe a little inspiration to you in some way.  I enjoy sharing our lives and experiences with you and invite you to share yours with me!  Thank you again for stopping by and may you all have a blessed week :)


No comments:

Post a Comment