Just enjoying the little things in life ....

Friday, March 1, 2013

~ Hello March ~

I don't exactly know why, but I look so forward to March every year.....feels kinda like some kind of a turning point for me :)  It's so refreshing to know that Spring is just (3 short weeks) away!!!  The air outside just begins to feel different ...... the days are beginning to lengthen.....we usually make plans to start gardening......the daffodils are blooming everywhere.....and the extra daylight allows us to start spending more time outdoors.....(that's the part I really like ) !!!   In addition to that we will celebrate lots of birthdays this month .....5 in my immediate family along with lots of friends and aquaintances.  So in advance, here's a big 'ol "Happy Birthday" to each of you from all of us here at "Down on the Farm"!!!  Hope you are enjoying this spring like weather as much as I am!!!  Have a great weekend :)

1 comment:

  1. I am a March baby too! Happy Birthday(s) and Happy Spring to you all :)

    ReplyDelete