Just enjoying the little things in life ....

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Our Annual Music Recital !!!

Saturday afternoon was the annual music recital for the students of "Ron's Pickin' Parlor"! I had the honor of being the photographer for part of the event.....but then I didn't get to keep those pics!  I did manage to get a few of my own so maybe you can get a little bit of an idea of just  how much fun we were having!!! We are so blessed to know these talented folks much less be able to learn a little from them.  There were over 100 students that went across the stage and some awesome talent was enjoyed by all!!! Hope you enjoy the pics and videos.....the videos aren't great quality but the sound is pretty good :)


My girlie and me :)


A few of the awesome instructors and staff for the evening :)


There were students of all ages :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment