Just enjoying the little things in life ....

Thursday, August 15, 2013

~ Summertime ~

What can I say?  We are definitely cruising in the summertime mode around here....go to bed late:)....get up later than we should :) ......with the school year fast approaching I kinda shudder to think how much of a routine we need to get back into!  We have thoroughly enjoyed our time together ..... lots of fishing, swimming, gardening, spending time with family and friends, celebrating lots of birthdays, fishing, swimming.....well you get the picture :))   On top of all of that, Jeff has a new boat , Hannah is heading back to school today (we're gonna miss you, Hannah)!!! and Kimberly has a new job....( her first)!  Yes, my girl is growing up on me....I'm so proud of her but at the same time I want to hang onto her just a little bit longer!!!  Hope you've enjoyed your summer so far!!!
Jeff and Hannah :))



Ready for her job interview :)
Enjoy the rest of your week !!!

1 comment:

  1. I love summertime too! But fall is my very favorite time of year. While I am enjoying the long lazy (or busy) days I am also looking forward to campfires with friends and wearing warm, cozy sweaters :-)

    ~Cinnamon

    ReplyDelete