Just enjoying the little things in life ....

Friday, October 11, 2013

Sweet Sixteen!!!

Happy Sweet 16th Birthday to our oldest daughter Kimberly Annette!!!   Seems like yesterday we were anxiously awaiting your arrival.....yes, you waited 20 extra days to get here....guess that was just the beginning of you teaching me some patience...haha!!!   Loved all 9 lbs. 12 oz. of you from the minute I saw you!!!  I was so happy to have a little girl to throw in the mix with our older boys....you have stood your ground from day one and hunted and fished right alongside the boys and any other fun thing that your brothers would let you in on....you're quite an  accomplished musician and soon to be a high school graduate!  Where does time go?  Just hope I have been the Mama I should have for these first 16 years and looking forward to many more!  Love you with all my heart and wish you the very best in life!!! Happy Birthday, Kimberly!!!



1 comment:

  1. I hope you have a very Happy 16th Birthday, Kimberly...

    ReplyDelete