Just enjoying the little things in life ....

Friday, July 31, 2015

~Our latest adventure!!!~

Took my first ever train ride this week!!! As long as I can remember that's something I have always wanted to do.  Call me adventurous. ....it's quite alright with me! I have no interest in flying but I love trains:) We boarded the Great Smoky Mountain Railway and took ourselves a little trip. The ride lasted about an hour each way.....the scenery was beautiful. There were lots of truck farms and the beautiful Tuckaseegee River.  We toured the quaint little town of Dillsboro. ....enjoyed some delicious ice cream.....visited a few pottery shops where the potters were at work. (Very interesting )......and my favorite was the handmade chocolate shop :)  Now I'm ready to go on the big train through Canada!!!  Hope you enjoy the pictures :)



















Thank you for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment