- counting my blessings ( too many to count)
- listening to the quiet of the house as our day comes to a close
- hearing popcorn popping, the steady hum of the washer/dryer, plans being made for a new day
- thankful all of the children are safely home for the night
- missing my older two boys but so proud of them all at the same time
- thankful for the brides my boys have chosen :)
- enjoying the clean kitchen...( let's see how long that will last...haha)
- feeling a little sentimental as we get closer to Jeffrey's wedding this weekend :)
- thinking about how fast children grow up
- remembering how busy the days were when I had several little people to care for
- reaping the rewards of raising a house full of children
- enjoying fresh veggies from Abbey's garden
- feeling accomplished after a loooong day
- so thankful for my parents and extended family
- so thankful for my good health and great friends!!!
- finally working on becoming a nurse ( a lifelong dream !!!)
- realizing I couldn't fulfill my dream without a great support group!
- so blessed!!!
Monday, June 20, 2016
~ Right now.....