Just enjoying the little things in life ....

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

~Just a Glimpse of life Lately~

Hope all is well in your world, wherever you may be.  We are fine here on the farm. The weather is cooling down thankfully.  By the way, I am a huge fan of cool weather and fall colors, so I'm a real happy girl right now.  In other news, a couple of us have new part time jobs and school is back in session for me as well as for the children. This means we are needing to have some sort of routine to our days....that would be helpful anyway....Ahem....maybe I should see what we can do about that.
I'll leave you with a few pics from life lately :))




Abbey's art work
Linville Falls
My new favorite mug!

Abbey's quilt she made in vocational class.  Lots of detail!


Beautiful work Abbey!!!


Thank you for stopping by!  Enjoy the rest of your week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment