Thursday, February 7, 2019
Friday, February 1, 2019
Happy 1st Birthday to our oldest granddaughter, Allie Elise Griffin!!! She is just a bundle of personality and pure joy!!! Can't even remember life before she came along. She had a sweet little birthday party and thoroughly enjoyed her smash cake! We love you sweet girl and are loving every minute of watching you grow and learn new things!!!
Thursday, December 13, 2018
I am so very thankful for family!!! I always look forward to getting everyone together once or twice a year for family pictures and this time around we had two little blessings added to our photo shoot! My niece graciously accommodated us on a beautiful Sunday afternoon in November. Hope you enjoy :))
Thank you for stopping by to see what we're up to!!! We love visitors...feel free to leave us a comment and let us know what's going on in your world!
Sunday, October 14, 2018
I apologize in advance for my going missing for a while!!! All is well here on the farm and with our growing family! I am so blessed!!! We have had a lot going on with our busy lives so here's a little recap of some of our activities since my last post. My heart is full!!!
- Ivan and April blessed us with our first granddaughter in December 2017 - Allie Elise Griffin
- Keith is taking welding classes in college and working part-time
- Kimberly is in the middle of her senior year in nursing school and working part time
- Abbey is busy baking custom cakes part time while in high school....Her first homeschool prom was held this spring...she is also my new chaffeur
- Jacob is in 8th grade and taking martial arts...he is wonderful help with the babies
- Jeffrey and Hannah blessed us with our second granddaughter in July 2018- Eliza Jane Griffin
- Me....I'm just a full time Mama...I am working and going to school part time, homeschooling our youngest two children and absolutely loving being a grandmother....I am lucky enough to babysit some while the mothers work
- Johnny is busy running his mechanic shop, working for NC Forest Service and volunteering for the local fire department. Grandpa life is suiting him pretty well.
- Numerous birthdays have been celebrated and family gatherings have been held.
- Several of us have had the opportunity to go on mission trips and youth trips.