Just enjoying the little things in life ....

Monday, October 31, 2016

~ Enjoying Fall 2016 ! ~

We have had a busy but fun October. The weather is extremely dry but very sunny, warm and beautiful. Last week some cousins, my sister and I took our younger children to the pumpkin patch. There's just nothing like roaming over the farm and then taking a wagon ride to the field and choosing the perfect pumpkin. You can tell we like to bake with pumpkin, half of the ones we brought home were for cooking!
October has brought plenty of opportunities along for picking and grinning with friends. My weekly band practice is continuing and I was invited to play with some friends this weekend for a fall festival.  God sure knows who to place in our lives at just the right time, and I am so thankful for my music family.





Thank you for stopping in to see what we're up to!

No comments:

Post a Comment