Wherever you may be in this big 'ol world, I hope you have a wonderful and relaxing weekend!!! My heart is full as another week draws to a close. Some days are so crazy busy that I long for simpler times but then I remember how incredibly blessed I am, and just try to hang on for the ride!!! Happy weekending !
Wednesday, May 24, 2017
Happy Birthday to our baby girl!!! My, how time does fly! We celebrated Sunday night with teenagers and again last night with the family! Hard to believe it's been 14 years since we welcomed our 9 lb. baby, who, by the way is now taller than me and can cook better than I can! You have been my right arm this past year during nursing courses.....helping out with cooking and laundry and wherever else you were needed! We are so thankful for you! Happy Birthday Abbey Marie!!! We love you :))
Thank you for stopping by! Come again soon:)
|When the orthodontist finds out it's your birthday :))|
|My heart !|
Thursday, May 11, 2017
I just realized my last post here was back in November!!! My apologies for being slack! A LOT has happened in our family since then. I'm not sure I can accurately update you all, but I'm giving it my best!!!
- we celebrated a wonderful Christmas and New Year's
- celebrated lots of birthdays in the family and extended family
- survived another forest fire fighting season
- Kimberly was inducted into Phi Theta Kappa honor society
- Keith turned 16 and is now driving...he also completed high school and received his diploma
- I have a new part time job as an NA 1
- Keith is working full time with his Dad and brothers
- Kimberly has been accepted into the RN program at SCC and will begin classes in the fall
- I completed NA2 classes and graduated
- Abbey and Jacob have been great help here on the home front with the rest of us studying
- took a family beach trip last week
- we are working on winding up our school year with my 2 youngest.
- planning to take the summer off from school