A few of the reasons are:
- Our annual BBQ here in Unionville
- Daylight saving time ends
- Shorter days and cooler nights
- Beautiful foliage on the trees:)
- Cool mornings and warm afternoons
- Pansies and Mums in bloom
- Pumpkins everywhere
- Fresh greens from the garden :)
- Thanksgiving holiday
- Our baby boy celebrates his birthday:))
- An occasional day trip to the mountains :)
- seems like with it being Thanksgiving season I seem to count my blessings more....makes me realize I have so much to be thankful for every day!!!
What are you enjoying about November? Thank you for visiting our little space here on the web!