Just enjoying the little things in life ....

Saturday, October 1, 2016

~ October ~

Well, we finally made it to October....one of my very favorite months.  Besides the fact that we usually have cooler temps and brighter days in October, it happens to be my the birthday month for my daddy, my oldest daughter, and one of my sweet daughter-in-laws.  I always look forward to the weather cooling down and spending more time doing slower paced activities....board games with the kids, playing music, crocheting and knitting, sipping hot chocolate while curled up by the fire....just to name a few of my favorites :)   One thing that we have never done is to take the time to go apple picking in the mountains as a family.  We plan to make that happen this year :) What's your favorite FALL activity? Enjoy the cooler weather this weekend as you spend time with your family!!!






Thank you for stopping by! Please leave us a "Hello" in the comments section  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment