Just enjoying the little things in life ....

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

~HAPPY BIRTHDAY IVAN !!! ~

Happy 21st Birthday Ivan!!!  ....... can hardly believe so many years have gone by since the very first time I saw you.   I never gave any thought to you being a boy.....just figured my first child would be a girl.   Proves I don't know very much.   When I saw your little face........didn't matter whether I had just given birth to a boy or a girl.....it was LOVE at first sight.   You have been such a blessing to our family over the years.....always taking time to show your love for us and how much you care .....making an effort to spend time with your younger brothers and sisters.  Hope the next twenty-one years are even better than the last.  Hope you have a wonderful birthday !!!  We love you !!!





No comments:

Post a Comment