- just hanging on for this crazy ride called " life" :)
- loving the new addition going up on the back of our house.
- learning that it can be challenging to try to maintain existing space while building an addition :))
- wondering what we will do with so much new space....haha!
- realizing it won't take me long to find out!!!
- finding out there's really not much need for seat work on the days when the children can watch construction workers....talk about an education :)
- thankful for job security :)
- so grateful for my men and boys that are making this happen.
- hoping I am appreciative enough of all the hard work and long hours that have gone into (and still are being put into) our new construction.
- reminded of the fact that boys + new hatchets sometimes equal stitches!!!
- counting down the days till spring.
- so ready to plant a garden.
- looking forward to our spring break from school.
- hoping it will snow before winter is over.....and if not then maybe it will go ahead and warm up and things will dry out a bit :)
- feeling very blessed !!!
Thank you for stopping by....hope you all have a wonderful and blessed week :)