Just enjoying the little things in life ....

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Congratulations, Kimberly!!!

Our oldest daughter, Kimberly, has completed all of her required "high school" work!  She is busy these days getting everything ready to be mailed off and graded and then eagerly awaiting her diploma!!!  This means that half of my children will be high school graduates.....please tell me where time goes :)) I've often heard when you're raising children "the days are long but the years are fleeting!"  How true I have found this to be!!! Here's a few pics of what she's been doing to get finished up!  And just to clear things up.... No, she doesn't take after me in the drawing department....haha!!!  Great job Kimberly....you will always be my little girl.....no matter what!!!  I am very blessed to be your Mama :) 





Thank you for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment