Just enjoying the little things in life ....

Monday, August 1, 2016

~ A little peek into our lives lately !!! ~

It's definitely summertime here on the farm! The weather is very HOT and HUMID!!!  This means lots of time in the pool and lots of time indoors where it's cool (yeah, I'm kinda wimpy)!  We are enjoying plenty of togetherness.....haha!  Trips to the library, out to eat together, day trips to the mountains, a whole lot of baking, a little canning and freezing, quality time with grandparents, a table full of folks for Sunday dinner, married couples stopping by for a visit, and the list goes on.  I am so blessed :) Sorry for the pic overload!


New life on the farm.
Anniversary surprises!  #27
Abbey's caramel cake :)
My sweet nephew, Tanner!
Sweet twins, Alice and Owen, born to my cousin and his wife :)


Kimberly and Charles

My youngest little man and me :)





Riding through Galax, Virginia

Andy Griffith's home place in Mount Airy, NC
Thank you for stopping by!  You're welcome to leave us a "Howdy" in the comments section!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment