Just enjoying the little things in life ....

Thursday, April 19, 2012

~ Being a Mama ~

  When you're the Mama to several children like I am so blessed to be....there's a lot more to fulfilling my calling than meets the eye.  You get to soak up lots of good times and make some great memories along the way.  On the other hand when you have pre-teens, teenagers and post-teens I find it tough to keep up with everybody and their needs at times.   Truth is, everyone of us are constantly changing in some way, whether it be physically, emotionally or spiritually.  I want to be the encouragement I need to be to every member of my family and set an example that they will want to follow.....rather than becoming overwhelmed.  So for now I am resolved to keep this little quote in my mind and remember :

The Main Thing
    is to keep
The Main Thing
The Main Thing.

And then of course, to try to remember just what the Main Thing is!!! 
Hope you all have a blessed week :)   Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment