Just enjoying the little things in life ....

Monday, July 22, 2013

Right now....

I am counting my blessings  ( harder to do than I thought ) !!!!.....Some of them are:
  • family
  • good friends ( yes, you know who you are)
  • lots of rain
  • fresh veggies
  • all the corn on the cob (my favorite) that we can hold :)
  • six beautiful children
  • a hubby that faithfully supports and puts up with me
  • plenty of room around here for the children to roam
  • grown sons that still take time to hug me and tell me they love me :))
  • a teenage girlie that loves my camera :)
  • our cozy little house ( lightning hit the house last week) but did minimal damage
  • plenty to eat
  • plenty to wear
  • air conditioning :)
  • a pool for a little relief on these scorching July days!
  • and most of all our God above who gives me a brand new chance every day!!!
What are you most thankful for these days? 


photos by Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment